Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Edwards & Son Ltd website. We are committed to providing an excellent service. We also welcome any comments or suggestions on our web site and the service provided. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions. Please read through these carefully before placing an order and print a copy for future reference.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
We accept most major debit / credit cards, postal orders, cheques and cash. Please note if paying by cheque please allow up to 5 working days before we can dispatch the goods.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
We aim to deliver orders placed by midday the next working day, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods. The company is not responsible for consequential loss as a result of delayed delivery or non-delivery of goods.
Delivery to an address other than the cardholder address will be at our discretion. We reserve the right to ship orders to the cardholders address only.
We make every effort to supply the correct parts from the description and vehicle specification you provide. However, sometimes errors occur and we will do our best to supply the correct replacement part as soon as possible. Where the correct part is not available you will receive a refund. Edwards and Son Limited are not responsible for consequential loss as a result of the supply of incorrect parts.
For special orders of non-stock items we require full payment of the order value in advance by credit/debit card. This payment is non-refundable, unless the item turns out to be unavailable.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Goods should be checked for condition in the presence of the carrier before signing to accept delivery. Please note the customer’s signature confirms that the goods have been received in satisfactory condition. If goods are received in damaged, the courier’s delivery note must be endorsed accordingly and we must be notified immediately.
- All orders should be checked upon receipt and any shortages must be reported to us within 24 hours.
- All electrical components cannot be returned for credit unless they are deemed faulty or damaged.
- All specially ordered parts cannot be returned for credit unless they are deemed faulty or damaged.
- All parts returned for credit must be returned within 7 days of invoice date and have a copy of the sales invoice. Goods correctly supplied and subsequently not required may only be returned by our agreement.
- Any parts returned for credit must be in a re-saleable condition, unmarked and in their original packaging. Any goods, which have been fitted, will not be eligible for credit if correctly supplied.
- A handling charge of 25% will apply to all correctly supplied parts, which are returned and customers will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Refunds for orders that are subsequently cancelled prior to dispatch are subject to a charge of up 4.5%.
- Postage and packing is the customers responsibility when returning parts for a refund of surcharge or returning parts that have been correctly supplied.
- Exchange units must be returned within 1 month of purchase in a serviceable condition. No casing or pulley damage etc.
We offer the following Money Back Guarantee, in the event of your goods being damaged or faulty:
- New Parts and Accessories – 12 Months
- Used Parts and Accessories – 1 Month
- Reconditioned Units – 3 Months
Warranty claims will only be dealt with after a full inspection by our technicians.
Products used for racing, sprinting or racetrack are excluded from the Guarantee. Normal wear and tear is also excluded. In the event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please return them to us with a copy of original invoice and reason for return.
Monies will be returned only to card used for the purchase of the goods. A refund by cheque will only be made to purchases made by cheque and will be issued to the original purchaser only. If purchase made with cash a cash refund will be given.
While all care is taken to ensure parts and panels sold are in good order, no responsibility can be accepted for failure of same, or compensation paid, for any loss, damage, injury, labour or recovery charges incurred as a result of goods supplied by us.
The laws of England and Wales shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Edwards & Son Ltd operate the edwardsandson.co.uk website
Registered in England and Wales, Number 4717074
Registered Office: Lakeview House, Woodbrook Crescent, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0EQ
Trading Address: Oak Lodge, Buckwyns Chase, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0TN
Telephone +44 (0) 1277 651486
VAT No. 328 4588 28
- Registered Vehicle Depollution and Dismantling (Authorised Treatment) Facility, Licence Ref. No. EAWML/71364
- Registered Motor Salvage Operator with Basildon District Council, Reg. No. VCA/03/2006
- Registered with DVLA to issue Certificate of Destruction
Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. till 5.30 p.m.
Saturday 9.00 a.m. till 1.00 p.m.